McComb Children’s Clinic welcomes new patients. We encourage you to make your first visit a scheduled well-child visit so that we may get to know your child when he or she is not in crisis. Please arrive early with your picture ID and the child's insurance card, so that our staff can complete your registration in time for your child to be seen at his or her scheduled appointment time. Feel free to download and complete our New Patient Forms before you arrive to help expedite the process.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.
We are located behind Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center across from the walking track at 309 Llewellyn Ave., McComb, MS.